Shipping and Returns
- Which shipping company will deliver my product?
Beirut Shopping sends out packages with Aramex and Onlivery.
- How much does shipping cost?
Free shipping with a $50 minimum purchase. Any order of a smaller value will be charged a flat rate delivery fee of $5 across Lebanon.
- Can I return/exchange an item?
Beirut Shopping offers a 14 day return policy applicable following the terms and conditions:
- if the item received is not as described/advertised.
- if the item received is damaged or has missing parts.
- if the item has not been used, opened, worn or altered by the customer.
Please note that we offer a partial refund only: 80% of the item’s price.
- Do I have to pay for customs or any additional fees?
No, the prices on our website include taxes, customs and shipping costs. If your order is of $50 in value or more it will be eligible for free delivery, or else a $5 delivery fee will be charged.
- Where & how do you ship your products?
We store products ordered in the closest one of three warehouses, located in Texas USA, Ukraine and China. After ordering the products to our warehouses, we have weekly shipments to Beirut. The average delivery time to your doorstep is 3 to 4 weeks as the packages may take some time to clear customs.